Sunday, June 6, 2010

For the Entity of This Vessel

For the Entity of this Vessel

NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPAL AND NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO THE AGENT

Know All Men And Women By These Presents,

I am a Free Sovereign National Moor/Mu'ur of the North Amexem /Al Moroc Republic (America north, central, south and adjoining islands) and am of the Flesh and Blood with the Universal Natural God giving inherited birthrights. I am NOT a legal "Person".

I give my lawful NOTICE and DECLARATION to the world of my claim to my divine birthright as a Private Sovereign Moor.

Moroccan Treaty of Peace and Friendship 1787/1836

:Rasool Abdul-Rahim: El (Free National name)/ :Reginald-Buddy :Ringgold III

[NOT *REGINALD BUDDY RINGGOLD III]

Without Prejudice U.C.C. 1-308, 1-103 x

In Propia Persona, Sui Juris (not Pro Se, De Facto or Colorable).

No comments:

Post a Comment